Moving to a new place can often take its toll on your skin. The weather, combined with several other factors, can lead to a range of skin conditions, such as dry skin, flaking skin, and rough patches. At Sterling Aesthetics in Santa Fe, we understand the root causes of these cases, as well as several other skin conditions. We offer a range of medical and non-medical skin treatments that can help you to retrieve your glowing and youthful complexion.
Our team of skin experts will lead an in-depth discussion with you about your skin condition. The goal is to find the underlying causes, and provide the most suitable skin care treatment. We offer a range of treatments to suit the various needs of our patients. Some of the treatments available at our clinic include:
- Botox to treat wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Dermapen to tighten skin and reduce scarring
- Laser treatments for acne, brown spots, or spider veins
- Chemical peels for reducing fine lines and wrinkles
Choose from Medical as well as Non-Medical Treatments for your Skin
Sometimes, getting your skin back to a healthy state doesn’t require complex medical treatment. We provide a range of medical and non-medical treatments for our patients so they can get the best of both worlds. Our resident skin experts will discuss your skin problems in detail with you to suggest the best course of treatment. We always make sure that our prime consideration is maximum patient comfort. All of our procedures are designed to offer effective results in terms of skin tone and complexion. Some of the procedures that we suggest to our patients include:
- Ultherapy to stimulate collagen production under the skin
- Photo facial treatments to treat large pores, skin redness, and sun damage
- Microdermabrasion to reduce hyper-pigmentation and acne scarring
- Oxygen treatment for a refreshed and renewed look
We offer Elegant and Effective Skin Care Solutions
We take pride in offering a wide range of skin care solutions to our clients. From laser treatments, to LED and microcurrent treatment, all procedures are available to our customers depending upon their individual requirements. By using modern technology and state-of-the-art equipment, we make sure that we offer the best treatments at the most affordable prices.
The patients’ needs are our first priority. By keeping our patients comfortable at the forefront, we’ve built a positive rapport with our clientele over the years. Here are some reasons why our clients choose us for all their skin treatment needs:
- We are a modern skin treatment facility with the latest equipment
- We use advanced skin care techniques that are highly effective
- Our team is well trained and highly experienced
- We continue to add to our expertise by studying innovative skin care treatments
If you’re looking for effective skin care treatment in the New Mexico region, you can schedule an appointment by calling (505) 428-0402. You can also do so through our website.