Whether you suffer from acne scars, sun damage, or age, Sterling Aesthetics can help. Our state-of-the art laser technology will help you have the look you want at a cost that is reasonable and affordable.
Sterling Aesthetics features state-of-the-art laser treatment, which can significantly help:
- Resurface skin and reveal a smooth complexion
- Minimize the appearance of acne scarring
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Significantly lighten sun spots and discoloration
- Brighten your complexion for a more youthful appearance
What is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Laser Skin Resurfacing is a procedure used for cosmetic purposes. It helps to bring the skin back to life and reduce the effects of sun damage, natural aging and other skin disorders. When it comes to cosmetic laser treatments, the costs are quite reasonable. With treatment, damaged skin is removed and replaced with collagen and new skin cells. This reveals a new layer of skin which will have a younger, healthier look.
Who Would be Best for Treatment?
Is this treatment for you? It depends on your skin type and if you have certain medical conditions, since there are minor risks involved. The first thing to do is consult a dermatologist. If you’re on any kind of medications or you have pre-existing conditions, you may want to consult with a doctor before considering this kind of treatment.
How to Prepare for Treatment
If you qualify for treatment, you need to prepare for the procedure. There are a few things that you need to do, including:
- If you have cold sores or fever blisters around your mouth, you need to let the doctor know as there is a potential for breakouts.
- You may have to stop any supplements or medications 10 days before treatment due to risk of clotting
- Stop smoking two weeks before and after the procedure. There is the chance that smoking can prolong healing.
What Will Happen During Treatment?
This is an outpatient procedure and an overnight stay is not necessary. The physician will treat individual areas, or possibly the entire face. A whole facial will last about two hours. After the procedure, there might be some swelling, which is normal. The following day you will need to apply ointments in order to prevent any scabbing.
Call the staff at Sterling Aesthetics. They can help you get the look you want. We have people on hand to answer any questions you may have, and we can work out payment plans that will make it easy for you to look and feel your very best!